1. It comes with Pre-loaded BMW software, ready to use.
2. If you need to do bmw cars for year 1987-2000, you need to extra buy BMW 20 Pin Adapter .
3.Only have stock in US Warehouse! Customers from other countries, please buy Foxwell NT530 instead!
Highlights of Foxwell NT510 Elite BMW Full System Diagnostic Scan Tool
1. Full System in-depth Diagnosis: This bmw scanner is capable of reading and clearing trouble codes of all major systems, including engine, airbag, transmission, ABS, SAS, EPB, DPF, DISA, DSC, SZL, TPMS, and supports body, chassis, powertrain and all control modules check. As a professional diagnostic scan tool for bmw full systems, nt510 elite codes reader is also a universal OBD code reader for checking engine light, reading and erasing codes on all brands cars'OBD system.
2. Advanced Special Service for BMW: Control service interval reset, brake deactivation, ABS activation, battery registration, abs bleeding, reset oil light service/engage points for transfer case, idle speed adjustment,traction/throttle body adjustment, troubleshoot A/C, reset CBS condition-based service, turn up brightness on ur lights, activate alarm, dvd are just a few of special functions this bmw diagnostic scanner provides.
One nt510elite code reader is enough for professional car diagnosis.
3. Bi-directional/Active Test for BMW: NT510 elite scanner for bmw allows you to temporarily activate or control a vehicle system or component for active test, provides accurate data results about troubleshoot and diagnostic problems. With this code reader, electronic components check, such as switches, sensors, relays, actuators are made a simple task. It also allows you to recalibrate, adapt or configure certain components after making repairs or replacement. Which includes:BS Manual Control Tests, ABS Motor Test ,ABS Version Test ,Actuator Tests,Autobleed Test, Service Bleed ,Automated Test ,Brake Bleed Preparation Test ,Function Test ,Gear Tension Relief Test,Idle Up Manual Control Test ,Lamp Tests,ect.
4. Work on BMW, MINI and Rolls Royce from 1998 to 2020
5. Multi-Language: English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional),French, Deutsch, Spanish, Japanese, Russian,Polish, Dutch, Portugues, Korean, Swedish, Italian, Russian, Thai, Hungarian
6. It can max add up to 5 car makes at anytime with extra spend USD60 or USD80 for each car make. Check here.
7. Free Update for Lifetime.
8. One Year Warranty.
Foxwell NT510 Elite BMW Functions
Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes from numerous vehicle systems - ABS, Airbag, Engine, Transmission, Instrument cluster etc.
1.Full OBDII functions:Read Fault Codes,Erase Fault Codes,Read Datastream,Vehicle Information,EVAP test
2.BMW Basic functions:Read Fault Codes,Erase Fault Codes,Read Datastream,Version Information
3.Reset Service interval indicator:Oil service,Inspection,Time interval,Correct follow-on service,Display service interval status
4.CBS Reset:Engine oil,Spark plugs,Front brakes,Rear brakes,Coolant,Diesel particle filter,Brake fluid,Microfilter,Vehicle inspection,Exhaust emission inspection,Vehicle check.
5.CBS Correct:Engine oil,Spark plugs,Front brakes,Rear brakes,Coolant,Diesel particle filter,Brake fluid,Microfilter,Vehicle inspection,Exhaust emission inspection,Vehicle check.
6.DME/DDE engine special functions: IQA，Idle speed adjustment，fuel injection rate，CO adjustment,etc. Clear adaptions，Learn Valvetronic limit positions，Exhaust gas recycling,DPF Regeneration，Replace DPF
Bi-directional Test: NT530 allows you to use the scan tool temporarily activate or control a vehicle system or component. With this diagnostic tool, the check of electronic components such as switches, sensors, relays, and actuators is made a simple task. It allows you to recalibrate, adapt or configure certain components after making repairs or replacement. Those test includes but not limited to register battery replacement, CAS reset,CO adjustment, delete transport model, disable/enable key.
Oil Service Reset: Ａllows you to reset the service lamps on the instrument cluster.
Electronic Parking Brake Service: Allows you to perform the service and maintenance of brake systems, including deactivation and activation of the brake control system, bleeding brake fluid, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, on BMW vehicles where electronic brake systems are fitted.
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Reset: Allows you to check the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle ECU and to perform TPMS reset after tires and/or TPM sensors are replaced and/or tires are rotated.
ABS/Airbag Services: Allows you use the scanner temporarily to activate or control anti-lock brake systems and air bags or components.
Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration: Allows you perform calibration of the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as straight-ahead in the sensor EEPROM. On successful calibration of the sensor, its fault memory is automatically cleared.
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration: Allows you perform the DPF cleaning to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulates captured in the DPF filter. When a DPF regeneration cycle is completed, the DPF light automatically goes off.
Injector Coding.Write injector actual code or rewrite code in the ECU to the injector code of the corresponding cylinder so as to more accurately control or correct cylinder injection quantity. After the ECU or injector is replaced, injector code of each cylinder must be confirmed or re-coded so that the cylinder can better identify injectors to accurately control fuel injection.
A/F Adjust: Correspondingly change the fuel supply to change the steam production of boiler and maintanin the energy balance in the combustion process.
Seat Match: A memory seat is essentially an electrically-adjustable car seat which can be mobed into pre-set positions at the push of a button.
1 Series: E81/E82/E87/E88, F20
2 Series: F22 F23 F45 F46
3 Series: E30/E36, E46, E90/E91/E92/E93, F30/F31/F35, F34 F80
4 Series: F32/F33 F36 F82 F83
5 Series: E28, E34, E39, E60/E61, F10/F11, F07, F18
6 Series: E24, E63/E64, F12/F13, F06
7 Series: E23, E32, E38, E65/E66/E68, F01/F02/F04
8 Series: E31
I Series: I01/I12
X Series: X1_E84, X3_E83, X3_F25, X4_F26, X5_E53, X5_E70, X6_E71, X6_E72, X5_F15,X5_F85, X6_F16,X6_F86, X1_F48,
Z Series: Z1_E30, Z4_E85/E86, Z8_E52, Z4_E89
MINI For Most Models 2002-Present
Body Styles Covered
R50: "Mk I" Mini One & Cooper (2001–2006)
R52: "Mk I" Mini Convertible (2004–2008)
R53: "Mk I" Mini Cooper S (2001–2006)
R55: "Mk II" Mini Clubman (2007–present)
R56: "Mk II" Mini Hatch/Hardtop range (2006–2013)
R57: "Mk II" Mini Convertible (2009–present)
R58: Coupé (2012–present)
R59: Roadster (2012–present)
R60: Countryman (2010–present)
R61: Paceman (2013-2016)
F54: Clubman (2016-present)
F55: Hatchback (2014-present)
F56: Hatchback (2014-Present)
F57: Convertible (2014-Present)
Rolls-Royce MODELS COVERED
RR1, RR2, RR3, RR4, RR
FAQs on Foxwell NT510 Elite BMW Scanner
1.Q: Why nt510elite for bmw diagnostic tool can't READ OUT my VIN AUTOMATICALLY?
A: As a result of certain car manufacturer settings, some cars' vin can't be read automatically. You can type it in manually.
2. Q: How can I COMPLETE the REGISTRATION?
A: Visit on foxwell website(http://www.foxwelltech.us/) and find your product. Download the Foxassit from NT510 elite product page and then register via Foxassist.
3.Q: How can I REGISTER BATTERIES?
A: Here is the process step by step: Main Group - Service - Body - Power Supply(Battery) - Battery - Register Battery Replacement.
4. Q: Why does this car code reader not allow me to do the PROGRAMMING?
A: Adaptations and control module coding can be only supported on some specific vehicles, which depends on the actual condition of the vehicle. You can write to us for more detailed information.
5. Q: I can't complete the UPDATE on my Macbook.
A: Sorry to tell you this code scanner can be only upgraded on Windows system, IOS system is not available now.
6.Q: will it code my new fuel injectors on 2008 335i ?
A: Yes, it can support.
Reviews on Foxwell NT510Elite
1.Tool works great on my 2013 X1. Has an impressive fleet of functions for its price. Verified this scanner IS capable of 02 sensor adaptation reset, transmission adaptation reset and more. A must own tool for any DIY BMW mechanic.
2.Easy to use...went through with update process on software just because there was not any info provided to let me know if it was the most current for my 2013 mini cooper as that is the vehicle I have primary intentions of using it on...I also have a 2013 Nissan and 2007 dodge ram 1500 I would like to use this tool on.
3. 2006 BMW X3,it was able to find 2 misfires because of bad plugs.
4. 2009 BMW z4: it was able to diagnose and find bad HAL sensors stopping the roof from retracting
NT510 Elite Packing list:
1*NT510 Elite Multi-System Scan Tool
1*TF Card Reader
1*Nylon Carry Pouch
Foxwell NT510 Elite Function Introduction