Foxwell NT510 Elite Full-System Diagnostic Scan Tool with One free Software
Foxwell NT510 Elite Multi-System Scanner with 1 Free Car Brand Software
FOXWELL NT510 Elite is mainly developed for car owners, enthusiasts, small garages, independent repairs and technicians, which provides OE-level diagnosis on all the electronic systems. It does not only include basic functions such as codes and live data, but also is capable of advanced functions such as actuation, adaptation and programming. In addition, it lets you to access the most commonly required service features such as oil service light reset, throttle body adjustment, Diesel Particulate Filter regeneration and much more.
Ship from US&EU Warehouse, 2-3 Days Arrive!
Highlights of Foxwell NT510 Elite
1.NT510 Elite Offers OE-Level Diagnosis at Unbeatable Value.
- Gets access to all electronic systems
- Runs component/system bi-directional tests
- Supports advanced functions such as adaptations and control module coding
- Supports the most commonly required service features
- Works with cars from 1996 to 2020 models.
2. NT510Elite also support all commonly used service functions.
-include ABS Reset, SRS Reset, SAS Reset, EPB Reset, Oil Service Reset, DPF Regeneration, TPMS Reset, TPS Reset, BRT Service, CVT, Injector coding, Gear Learning
3. NT510 Elite Can Find Troubles More Accurately.
- Shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph formats
- Merges interactive live sensor graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
- Records and playbacks your data-logs to catch intermittent failures
4. NT510 Elite can cover up to five vehicle makes. More software can be added anytime at extra cost USD60 or USD80
English,French, Deutsch, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Dutch, Portugues, Korean, Swedish, Italian, Russian, Thai, Hungarian,Chinese. (Please tell me your SN to change)
6. Free Update for Lifetime.
7. One Year Warranty.
Foxwell NT510 Elite Main Functions:
Full OBD2 Functions
Full System Scan & Diagnostic
- Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII vehicles
- Works on the cars from year 1996 to 2020 models
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes from all vehicle systems - ABS, Airbag, Engine, Transmission, Instrument cluster etc.
- Read Vehicle and ECU Information
Foxwell NT510 Elite Optional Car Software List
Notice: You can only choose one car software for free . More software can be added anytime at extra cost USD60 or USD80.
- Active Tests, also known as Actuator Tests, are bi-directional diagnostic tests on vehicle systems and component. NT510 elite allows you to use the scan tool temporarily activate or control a vehicle system or component. With this diagnostic tool, the check of electronic components such as switches, sensors, relays, and actuators is made a simple task. It allows you to recalibrate, adapt or configure certain components after making repairs or replacement. Those test includes but not limited to register battery replacement, CAS reset,CO adjustment, delete transport model, disable/enable key.
- Oil Service Reset: Ａllows you to reset the service lamps on the instrument cluster.
- Electronic Parking Brake Service: Allows you to perform the service and maintenance of brake systems, including deactivation and activation of the brake control system, bleeding brake fluid, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, on BMW vehicles where electronic brake systems are fitted.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): Allows you to check the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle ECU and to perform TPMS programming and reset after tires and/or TPM sensors are replaced and/or tires are rotated.
- ABS/Airbag Services: Allows you use the scanner temporarily to activate or control anti-lock brake systems and air bags or components.
- Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration: Allows you perform calibration of the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as straight-ahead in the sensor EEPROM. On successful calibration of the sensor, its fault memory is automatically cleared.
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration: Allows you perform the DPF cleaning to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulates captured in the DPF filter. When a DPF regeneration cycle is completed, the DPF light automatically goes off.
- TBA/TPS Throttle Body Alignment Reset: vehicle's throttle position system sensor connected to the butterfly spindle and is primarily used to monitor the throttle position within an inner combustion engine. Due to its location, the throttle position sensor is able to effectively observe where the throttle butterfly valve is positioned.
- CVT Transmission fucntion: On these CVT transmissions, the timing of the release and application of elements (clutch packs and bands) is controlled by the transmission control module (a microprocessor)
- Camshaft Gear Learning: The scan tool monitors certain Camshaft position sensors signals to determine if all conditions are met to continue with the procedure for Engine running.
- Seat Match: A memory seat is essentially an electrically-adjustable car seat which can be mobed into pre-set positions at the push of a button.
- Clutch Adaptation: Importance of clutch oedal free-Play,anything less than the correct amount if free play will result in clutch slip,because the pressure plate will be unable to exert its full pressure on the friction plate,clutch linkage adjustment to compensate for clutch wear.
- A/F Adjust:Correspondingly change the fuel supply to change the steam production of boiler and maintanin the energy balance in the combustion process.
- Injector Coding.Write injector actual code or rewrite code in the ECU to the injector code of the corresponding cylinder so as to more accurately control or correct cylinder injection quantity. After the ECU or injector is replaced, injector code of each cylinder must be confirmed or re-coded so that the cylinder can better identify injectors to accurately control fuel injection.
- Battery Configuration. This tool can register battery replacement, but the replace battery must be the SAME BATTERY TYPE and CAPACITY with the ORIGINAL.
1. for Ford , ( include Ford vehicles, not support AU Ford )
2. for BMW , ( include BMW , MINI , Rolls-Royce vehicles )
3. for Chrysler , ( include Chrysler, Dodge , Jeep vehicles )
4. for Fiat , ( include Fiat , Alfa , Abrth, Lancia vehicles )
5. for GM , ( include Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Daewoo, Holden vehicles )
6. for Honda , ( include Honda, Acura vehicles )
7. for Hyundai , ( include Hyundai , Kia vehicles )
8. for Land Rover , ( include Land Rover , Jaguar vehicles )
9. for Opel , ( include Opel, Vauxhall vehicles )
10. for Toyota , ( include Toyota , Lexus, Sicon vehicles )
11. for V&G ,( include VolksWagen , Audi , Seat , Skoda , Lamborghini , Bentley vehicles )
12. for Astonmartin , ( include Astonmartin vehicles )
13. for Ferrari , ( include Ferrari vehicles )
14. for Maserati , ( include Maserati vehicles )
15. for Mazda , ( include Mazda vehicles )
16. for Volvo , ( include Volvo vehicles )
17. for Porsche , ( include Porsche vehicles )
18. for Benz, (including Benz, SMART, Maybach vehicles)
19. for Renault, (including Renault,Dacia vehicle)
20. for PAS, (including Peugeot, Citroen vehincles)
21. for Nissan
22. for Mitsubishi
FAQs on Foxwell NT510 Elite
Q: Why i can not update it on my MacBook?
A: This scanner only support to update on WINDOWS SYSTEMS, can not be update on MAC SYSTEMS.
Q: How can i add other brand vehicle?
A: If you want to diagnose another brand vehicle, you just need to pay extra 60 or USD80 to add a software.
Q: What if it shows the message about “The serial number is already registered” or “The serial number does not exist?”
A: If you get the message"registered", send the product serial number to us. If it shows the serial number not exist, you must go to the old website, please visit https://www.foxwelltech.us/ , download FoxAssit and register it via it.
Q: Why i can not do the PROGRAMMING on my car?
A: Adaptations and control module coding can be supported on some vehicles, not all the vehicles, which depend on the actual condition of the vehicle. You can write to us for more detail information.
Q: How to change the LANGUAGE?
A: Please pass me the serial number and language you need to us, after our authorization, then you update your tool to get it.
Q: How to print data?
A: Download the “FoxAssist” from "www.foxwelltech.us"--- Connect the scanner to a computer with a printer--- Login in "FoxAssist"--- Enter into "Data Manager", then you can print the data.
Review 1: Well worth getting!
Customer Review on Foxwell NT510Elite
Bought this nt510 elite for my 2019 440i Grand Coupe. I had a bunch of weird codes pop up when I accidentally turned my car on with the airbag taken off. Was changing my steering wheel. Dealership wanted a ton of money to clear them even though nothing was really wrong or broken. I bought this and it cleared then all and does a diagnostic too, which is actually pretty cool. Registration and update are a little weird but I eventually figured it out. The only personal info you have to give them is your name, country and email. All in all it worked great and am glad I bought it.
Review 2: Good scanner.
This scanner is awesome. It works very well for my BMW. Basically everything that it says it does it really does. I was able to align my own DME with the EWS. As long as the NT510 elite scanner can communicate with the computer in your car you can use all of the functions. This item is a must have for BMW owners. It’s very user friendly, so please do not be afraid of this tool, just make sure the one you buy is for your make, model, and year. Enjoy!
Review 3: Foxwell NT510Elite is worth it!
Easy scanner to use. Works extremely well. I was having a problem with my BMW shaking upon acceleration. I throw a bunch of parts at the problem with no prevail. Finally purchased the scanner and it picked up a misfire in cylinder 2. It turned out that one of the injectors I replaced, cylinder 2, was faulty. Thank you Foxwell. Great product!
Review 4: Worth its'weight in Gold.
Using this nt510 elite once more than pays for itself with the cost savings of not going to a dealership. Easy to use and is a must have item is you want to work on your own BMW. I have a 2007 BMW 750Li and have starting doing a lot of the service / maintenance myself and this tool is invaluable.
Review 5: Very good!
No complaints does what it's intended to do,Worked on my bmw e46 325ci. Able to clear and read codes.
Bought this nt510 elite so I could read my abs, and dsc lights.
Review 6: Work on my BMW perfectly.
Have 2008 528xi bought it used got this to read the computer found 21 fault codes . The foxwell nt510 elite cleared almost all codes , very user-friendly. I would recommend this product and this company, fast,great customer service.
Review 7: NT510 elite for BMW injector coding. (Works!)
I bought this NT510 elite to code in injectors on my N54 powered 335xi. It is pretty clunky, and I am red-green colorblind. This made it difficult to enter numbers in for coding. I had to look for movement on the screen to see what was highlighted. Kind of challenging. Also without a power supply the car shut off the obd2 port while I was entering numbers.
Things to keep in mind when coding injectors:
I eventually used a power supply while I had the scanner plugged in. I also noticed that if I left the door of the car open, it wouldn’t automatically read the Vin number of the car. I had to turn my jb4 to map 0 to get the injector values to save. So I tried a total of four times to enter values. It finally worked and was well worth the price and effort. The car runs way better now and starts quickly after replacing leaky injectors and replacing spark plugs.
Review 8: Pays for itself after first needed use
Used this to diagnose the service engine soon light on my BMW. This reader did the job and more. I was very impressed with just how much you can do with this thing;the sheer amount of diagnostic and computer control goes far beyond my abilities as a garage mechanic. Shut off individual fuel injectors one by one? Sure go ahead!!! This thing is magic. Any BMW owner should have one in the trunk. Pays for itself after first needed use.
Review 9: Just buy it!
If you have a BMW and are thinking about purchasing this foxwell nt510 elite scanner think no more. Buy it! I have a 2006 BMW X5 3.0 it read all 38 modules and gave me exact issues with my car. Mine happened to be MAF sensor and I was able to verify it with this tool as well by going to live data and looking at the readings from the MAF Sensor. Voltage, air flow and intake air temp, this is just one example, it can do many many things for your BMW, you won't regret it.
Review 10: A tool every car owner should own.
I use this foxwell nt510 elite to correctly identified a bad YAW sensor. (On my 2001 BMW 325i)
Replaced YAW sensor and no more ABS/DSC/Brake light .. shimmering activations.
Code reader takes the guesswork out of your problem to help you get on the right track to fixing your car.
Fast delivery and did not need to call for support.
Overall .. a great experience with vendor.
NT510 Elite Packing list:
1*NT510 Elite Multi-System Scan Tool
1*TF Card Reader
1*Nylon Carry Pouch
Whatapp: +86 15377698251
Tel:+86 15377698251Shipping Warranty:
1) US&EU Warehouse Shipping: 3-5 working days with No Tax.
We have stock in our US&EU warehouse for most items. All Items titled "Ship from US/EU" are ship from our overseas warehouse. If you are from USA or EU members countries, you can enjoy this benefits.
2) DHL Shipping: 5-8 working days for All Countries.
For the items have no stock in US/EU warehouse, we will ship it by DHL. DHL is Tax Free for US customers. For customers from other countries, we will declare a lower price on the invoice to help your clearance, . If your address is remote area, you need pay remote freight.
3) Yanwen Express: 5-10 working days. No Tax for European Countries.
The tax was pre-paid by us, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers. (Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you need faster DHL shipment, please contact us ,thank you)
If you have not received the goods during the normal time, please contact us for checking the package status timely online or by email Sales@FoxwelleShop.comScan QR Code to Shopping via Mobile Device.